Minimum qty 6 units
- Didier Chopin Champagne 750ml (Champagne France)
- Two Beautiful lead-free crystal Champagne flutes
- Presented in a gold celebrate gift box
- Option the glasses can be branded for $6 per set of two & $120 set up
- We can ship directly to your customers on your behalf $15 Melbourne metro or $20 Australia Wide
Didier Chopin is a relatively new ‘independent’ producer og Champagne, owned and run by Didier & Karine their first wine was produced in 1989 with fruit sourced from Karine’s family vineyard, today they own & produce Champagne solely from their own vineyards.
The base wine (Brut) is made from 60% Pinot Meunier & 40% Pinot Noir t Its style is more aromatic on the nose and leaner citrus characters on the palate, whilst still maintaining toasty/yeast flavours as well, making it best served as an aperitif.
Whilst all the big-name French bubbles have had major price rises in the last decade, Chopin is a true ‘grower’ Champagne made from their own grapes and made at there own cellars. Exceptional quality and value for money.